Time fade away

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/November/2011

Assalammualaikum...

it is 11/11/11.. i dont know any special on this number as im not an obsessed on figure unless it is a money inflow :-p at this noon my cousin Dyba Soot will have her solemnization with her fiance at Segamat, Johor and i wish i'm able to be there on time

my house is like a mess lately.. and i managed to settled my mount of laundry and vacuum my house and moping it, yeah.. i can be a Cindarella, but it will happen, sometimes :p

having my sis in my house, accompany me while im doing my revision and she is doing his university job, i dont know what she take to play my old song a.k.a diploma song in 6680's folder.. everything looking back at the good time in my diploma period.. and i stuck at the time..
living my life at back then is the most enjoy time i ever have.. it is an upward without downturn on that time, nothing than laughter than crying, nothing but motivating no blaming.. i really love and miss the moment of 2005 till 2008 :) but i know.. i'll never happen again.. in any time..

when we approach at the end of diploma, everything looking confused to me.. i dont want to lose them as i love them so much.. listening to Graduation by Vitamin C is a big sin to me.. i would cry over and over cause i i know, this moment will never ever happen in my future..
the famous term between me and my best friend would be
as we go on, we remember all the times we had together.. as our life change, come what ever, we will still be FRIENDS FOREVER.... 

can anyone of you believe, i still have it on my old phone.. it is a gift from a friend, that i will keep it till the end.
wishing and hiding note, or made it obviously on each other class notes, which i been keeping since then and never think to dispose o hand it to another.. for me, it is such a beautiful rhythm on my eyes and my memories.. i never fail to smile on those pencil o pen scratch on my file.. class pictures.. the taman Bayu, Karim, kedai tayar :) ... i really miss all those moment...

but i know, this vitamin C graduation song seem no longer rational and relevant at any time starting on our new phase of bachelor degree, still... it is a big sin to me to hear it at this time.. i just cant fake my ears and my face, not to have tears in my eyes.. yes.. it is really hard to times really fast leave me standing in lane.. of memory..

so if we get big job and we make the big money, when we look back now, will our jokes still be funny, will be still remember all things we learned in school, still be trying to break every single rule :) ........ i keep, keep thinking this is not goodbye, keep on thinking it is time to fly... 
once before.. i keep replay this lyrics on my mind.. but i guess, i already have my answer..

will we think about tomorrow like we think about now? can we survive out there? can we make it somehow, i guess i thought this would never end, and suddenly it's like we're men and women. will the past be a shadow that will follow us around, will these memories fade when i leave this town, i keep, keep thinking it is not a goodbye, keep thinking it is time to fly

to my friends
naz, ain, lina, qur, ayu,pika wawa, wan, muaz, remy, azmi, and all my diploma DBS C classmate

as i know, you are chasing you dream somewhere on this earth planet and i wishing u all the best of on the world..  i just wanted to give and dedicate this song by cold play - yellow, on your new phase of life.. and i know we will still be, friends forever.. aminn
thank you for all memories and cherish and support and love

No comments:

Post a Comment