Time fade away

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15th November 2011

Assalammmualaikum...

it such a long gap between this and previous post.. i can see alot of spider web and dust on this blog already..
i already feel that, this blog really become my dearest diary with public reader option on it.. how lame of me.. -_-
honestly, i'm a diary writer since i was 14. and i only wrote thing that extremely effect my life.. that i unable to share it with someone else.. i was like that before.. my mum have to read my diary just to know what i've been through -_- i was that secret till i am today, but i think i'm bit open now.. my mum always say, if anything tell me.. but i guess i dont have any.. hishh

oh yeah.. well. i'm reading on this inspired blog by a young lady, that very spirited! how i'm jealous of how she looking of this world..
http://amalina-peter.blogspot.com
 er.. i know most of it is about herbalife products.. but, please look at the point she wants to share and express :) the words are catchy and going straight to your brain and heart.. i should read more this blog.. i just met it today..

you know, i'm such a dreamy lady.. yes and yes i'm.. i have alot in my wish list, most of it is my personal achievement.. i wanted to realize my dream. each of them.. (amin ya rabbal alamin) but i'm distracted on many option offer. i dont know what method will give the best result on me to make all dreams become reality..

for me, i'm a little late than my peers which already settle in a career for 3-4 years, while me? still a student, in her fresh year! at this number??

" DECIDE - COMMIT - SACRIFICE - ACHIEVE "

i'm bit depressed on where i was now.. still confusing which one will give me the best, even my friend already tell me for zillion time, that what i've already chose, dont be regret and live the moment and struggle and achieve the best.if i chose and let them drawn, so there come my stupidity on choosing it on the first.ask yourself, heart and brain, what are u CONFIRM want? list the sacrifice you'll have on this life line..

i'm really want to achieve the best.. but, (there it goes, the but!) seeing friends living in a career and some of dreams, i know their financial aid become stronger while i just keep hearing on and hoping.. that i can be just like them in future.. (no i want better than them!) but when?

you know,lately, i decide to have interview, expected for a real job, as a preparation for the worst and part time job as my pocket money once i starting my 2nd semester. event being an account assistant is like a nightmare for me to have.. why ah? a cashier may suit me the best.. the comp will keep arguing with me that as a bachelor degree holder i'll demand the salary.. aiyak~ then why i choose u at first? when i answer them, for me ( with that tone) having experience is the most i seek that my monthly salary.. (of course that not!1/4 of my want is my monthly income) they laugh at my face, why? at least 3/4 is true.. i'm looking for experiences..

i become freaking more and more.. i really want to make my dream come true.. but i was laugh at.is it because i making joke of my life line?. i'm running out of time.. everyone is..

praying for the best time to success.. i hate to have a look at my wish-dream list more.. i afraid, i'm unable to do it before time.. for all my surrounding time

No comments:

Post a Comment