Time fade away

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

21hb February 2012

Assalammualaikum...
it's the day. i'm praying i'll cope with everything i DONT have surround me. lets rock our world and challenge ourselves. let betting with your heart what yourself and brain can ever be..  i'm come to challenge my ability not to my academic track but my live. how can i extend myself to stranger places. new faces, new cultures, new seasons, new language, high rate foreign exchange and everything.
we are always evolving into new, better version of ourselves. the comforting news is that we are never finished. the idea of being unfinished is nice, for it always leaves room for improvement. for trying new things, for developing new hobbies, and making new friends. being unfinished means we cry for today, next week or next year we wont cry for the same things, because we are moving, evolving. becoming better version of ourselves.

 there is no turning back, decision was made. i can say.i'm freaking regret on decision, but im carry on for my love of life , Hunny Bee V


insyaAllah will updating u while i was in Dhabi Int. Airport, Abu Dhabi
bismillahirrahmanirahim..

No comments:

Post a Comment